BOMBERS. HOWLERS. GROWLERS.
GET YOURSELF A classy beer vessel.
GET THEM AT THE TASTING ROOM. REFILL THEM REGULARLY.
ADD ONE OF OURS TO YOUR COLLECTION
We’ve got some killer Growlers. Howlers and Bombers on offer. Not only are they super cool, the more times they’re refilled the better they are for the planet. Pick your vessel, we’ll fill it up and you’re set for years of refills.
Bring YOURS IN FOR A FILL
You must make sure your vessel is clean or we won’t fill it. Contaminants make for terrible beer and no-one likes terrible beer.
WHITETOOTH ON TAP AT YOUR NEXT SHINDIG.
Kegs to Go Orders Must be Placed A minimum of 1 week before you want to pick them up
KEG RENTALS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY; THE MORE LEAD TIME THE BETTER.
Due to current demand in the tasting room We are currently only offering WHITETOOTH SESSION and ICEFIELDS PALE ALE in Kegs to Go.
KEGS TO GO PRICES
KEG PRICES INCLUDE TAX
line up A keg
*KEGS TO GO POLICIES
- We have a 2 Keg Maximum per order.
- Kegs must be picked up and returned during tasting room business hours.
- $100 fee for kegs dropped off outside of tasting room business hours.
- All equipment must be returned within 3 days.
- Deposits are refunded when undamaged kegs and pumps are returned.
- Deposits can only be returned on the same credit card as the initial purchase was made with.
- No cash deposits.
- All beer sales are final. Refunds will not be issued for left over beer or unopened kegs.
TASTING ROOM CAPACITY
NOT QUITE AS BIG AS THE SPACES WE LIKE TO PLAY IN.
44 Person Max. NO MINORS.
*All patrons must be 19 years of age or older.
THE WHITETOOTH TASTING ROOM ISN’T A BIG PLACE.
We operate on a first come first served basis to be fair to everyone. We’re set up for you beer lovers to stop in, enjoy a drink or two or three. When you’re done you can take beer to go.
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
- Serving up great craft beer on tap.
- Bringing beer lovers together.
- Classy snacks to go with great beers.
- Growler fills and bottle off-sales.
- Talking about beer and mountain adventures.
WHAT WE'RE NOT ABOUT
- Reservations and bookings.
- Restaurant style dining.
- TV (we do have free Wifi for settling beer related bets.)
- Sorry, no minors allowed.